Before Contacting Support
Prior to contacting support, please make sure that you search through our Knowledge Base and read our FAQs.
How to Expedite Your Support Request
To expedite your support request and get you on the right path, it's important to provide as much detail as possible about what is going on.
In most cases, we need the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Email address
- Name of the Product
- Name of the Website
- The Site URL (if not the website url like the login url)
- And what the expected outcome is
This will help us get your roadblock out of the way and get you moving forward as quickly as possible.
To further assist in helping us understand what you are trying to accomplish, you may also send us screenshots and/or screenshare videos. If you send a video, please keep brief, to the point, and under two minutes max. Some helpful free tools for screenshare videos and screenshots are Jing and Droplr. You can also upload images and videos from your computer right in the conversation.
When submitting your support request, please let us know in advance if we have permission to go into your account to make necessary changes to rectify the issue that you are experiencing. (This is ONLY for customers of Dale's Lead Capture Page Setup)
If the issue that you are experiencing is with a third party integration or custom domain, please send us the login credentials for these external accounts as well. In order to protect your information, please set up a temporary password for us to use that can be changed after we have completed our investigation. A few more very important aspects to submitting a successful support request are:
- Make sure to only have 1 support request per thread. This helps our support team if your request reveals a bug.
- Please do not continue to message in on the same thread. Our typical response time is 6-12 hours, which is much faster than industry standard. If you send in messages on the same thread, it will push your request to the bottom of the pile.
- Only submit one request for the same issue. This creates extra work for our support agents and slows down response time for you and other users.
We look forward to serving you.